Monday 29 September 2008

You Can Play Bass Better than the Four of Us Put Together

Monday - Went through to perth - the shambles continue.Tuesday - Worked - still getting grief from the previous altercation. Met Maisie at 730 and went to see the KLAXONS - Simian Mobile Disco supporting were also ace. Klaxons good, although pretty disappointed their still playing the same set - need to expand! Afterwards charlie was itching to go out, managed to get home eventually. Wednesday - Phonecall at 20 to 2, askin me to come in for 2! No real need for me to be there. Someone was leaving so at 6 i went up for some champagne, went to the pub and saw the first half of the football - pretty shaky stuff, but we got through it. Headed over to bannermans for my gig with billy liar, which was pretty good, played well. After Come Back To Edinburgh i put my bass down and started to pack up. Iain says 'theres still 2 songs left crusher' i thought fuck, so there is. i was pretty pissed, and was home by 12 after getting my kebab. This is a nightmare, i was wanting to go out to LC!Thursday - Went through to perth for no reason, getting pissed off with this. Think i did something else after, but cant remember what.Friday - took my car for its MOT. FAIL. So fucking gutted at this, its gonna cost me up to £400 to get it fixed up. Cant believe it. I love it. Picked aij up, then we went to meet Cor and Rachael. Drove through to glasgow! Parked at Karas and went to Kushion for her birthday. Me and Aidan didnt get let in because we were too casual. what a cunt. Went to firewater which has some jukebox. Class. Eventually got in a taxi to go to the GU where we were meeting Kara and Ko. He didnt have a clue where he was going, after 20 mins or so he pulls over and is like 'guys im sorry, im not a glasgow taxi driver, i drive in hamilton'. Had to wait in this amazing que with some hags, finally got to the union and met everyone! They opened the hive and everyone had to go there, but it smelt like hamster so we had to leave. Got a kebab and went back to karas, where we had some serious banter. Managed to give ditchy a massive lump/cut on his head by slicing him with a plastic sword. Some irish guy wouldnt shut up, and afroman(where did he come from?) was snoring all night.Saturday - drove through to edin in the morning, dumped my car on the slip road and did a fairly easy shift. Went to emondo for a couple coctails. Gave my key to the manager and went to Fresh, couple pints and watched iain do his set. then to the studios. I got another fucking kebab. and went home. Sunday - feel fucked. Went to hire a kilt with aidan for Neil and Helens wedding. We got the exact same one.....OH NO! Picked my car up, went to put petrol in and had no money. So had to phone my sis to transfer some funds for me. joke. This week - Playing with billy liar at the Forrest cafe on saturday - BYOB, but no spirits! I think its free to get in aswell.GO ON

No comments: