Monday 29 September 2008

Not Only Do I Not Know The Answer. I Don't Even Know What The Question Is.

I was wanting to write this weeks blog last night after returning back from a weekend of no sleep - literally I hadn’t slept more than 4 hours since Thursday. I wanted to capture that in my blog. Unfortunately, I fell asleep. Fucking mad.Monday - Got into work to discover that 3 folk had phoned in sick for the afternoon, meaning I couldn’t get away for the recording. Wilson was team leader. Was a bit shit that I didn’t get to record, but they did a decent job of it, and it meant I managed to get a much needed sleep. I was getting fucked with toothache. Tuesday - another full day of hosting..getting old. I was team leader, and was getting pretty stressed about shit. Just petty crap. Grabbed a pint from Emondo, then went home and made some scampi. Pretty good shit, then I slept.(I think)Wednesday - For a ‘part time’ job, there is FAR too much politics, and backstabbing and just general shit. On one hand its really bad that people make such a big deal about minor insignificant details, but on the other hand, its funny as fuck. Got a row from our bosses for leaning on walls, carrying trays of tea to the cloakroom, and putting our hands in pockets. At the same time, we have the delegates, the clients, anyone, coming up to us and saying how brilliant we are… I don’t understand… lol.. Funny. Joanna gave me a psychological examination to determine why I was being such a dick as a team leader. Haha. She had some good points to be fair haha. Went home for a bit, then went home for some tea.I hadn’t been in my car for a month, so I went to take it for a spin… battery dead. Shit. I put it in second gear, and rolled it down the hill, while turning the ignition - to give it a rolling start. didn’t work. Car stuck at the bottom of the hill, hah.Got a lift to nicks to watch the huns get fucked. My night was made by switching on the news to hear “Rangers fans rioting, fighting with each other” Animals. Wahey. Thursday - Nice easy shift. As I remember it. Went to pick up my bass from the studio, then went to meet annie(after getting lost a lot) at stockbridge. We then went to see Corrine and Mazzas Clockwork Orange show - which I must say is very impressive, and quite erotic in places. I saw cleo afterwards, which I thought nothing of. Walked annie to get her bus, then met Donald, then met lorry, then chin, and finally made it home. Tried to buy tickets for Cascada, but it wouldn’t work. Friday - Day off work yaas. Marvels practise at 2-5. Much needed, but I was knackered. Went home, got a tough Chinese - a real struggle to eat. I was almost sick afterwards. Lay down for a while. Cracked on some load, and did the ironing. Then headed to the ark to watch some band…some good points, but were distinctly average. Went to the hive, don’t remember too much… just dancing a lot, twin lying on the dance floor. Funny haha. Did the Macarena a bit, and shouted T in the fucking park! Was nailed. Fucked about til 6 or something, fucked. Saturday - John said he was gonna pick me up with me amp… turned out this was just a dream so I had to hastily make other arrangement. Went for an arcane corps practice, which turned into a tidy session. I was fucked. Went to pick up the car from home. Battery still dead, and my dad had rolled it into a bush. Covered in snails. We got the guy out, juiced it up then I picked nick up. We then went to pick dave up to go to Glasgow..but he couldn’t make it because he had to return a DVD to blockbuster.. What an excuse. Fired through to QMU. Saw the music playing football, and beeped them. Met Sadie. The Music rocked, kick ass. Went to Christy’s flat and met Cor and Tam. Didn’t end up going to ABC til 1230, and I totally wasn’t up for it. Got a taxi there, then a taxi back, then drove to Edinburgh. I was so tired. Struggling to keep my eyes open, just focused on two red dots in the distance. Really stupid, cant believe I did it. Got home like 230, went to sleep.Sunday - Up for 7, in to work for 730. Played minesweeper all day. Got my score down to 117 medium. Boring day.. Finished at 6, and drove to the ark for my gig. By this point im sleep walking. Slept while the other bands sound checked. Soundcheck was ace. Went for a fruitshoot in sainsburys, as they had no suitable pancakes. Gig was pretty good, albeit empty - a good practise as we had changed a few things about. Drove home, then got a bus into town - totally fucked at this point. Saw Cleo again, and at this point I am reminded that before she went to Thailand, she stalked me. I am also reminded that she told me she moved into a flat round the corner from me. Uhoh. Got home and went to bed. I have never felt so happy lying down. It was bliss.Next week - Debbies 21st. Celtic shall claim the league on Thursday. Not much else other than work. Remember my 21st is 6th June at Oddfellows. Let me know if your coming. T looms close.

No comments: