Monday 29 September 2008

What Can I Do?

Apologies for the delay in this blog(not that anyone actually cares), I struggled to find the time to put it to paper.Monday - I believe i went to perth, which day by day becomes more of a joke - the place is so unorganised which is making it difficult to do stuffTuesday - Working all day, a fairly average shift. Finished at 6, went home for 3 seconds then went to see opium to meet nikki and my sis. Apparently its not open at 7 oclock, and some guy tried to fight me for not realising this. Went to 3 sisters for a quick pint. Got to liquid room to see Jakil and Eskimo - both great. Eskimo reminded me of shawn colvin, which is amazing because i forgot how good she is. We were heading to cab vol and im sorry to say we stopped off in the tron for a pint. The boycott is off, nomatter what failings it has, its still the best pub in the world, by far. I knew noone at cab vol, nikki left pretty sharpish. I went for a kebab... I need some help.Wednesday - I have no recollection of this day.Thursday - Went through to perth.Friday - I have no recollection of this day. Saturday - working 8-5, we did everything we had to do and left at 3. I wanted to do something, but didnt know what, so i ended up just going to bed.Sunday - working 8 - 8. Get pulled into DM's office and get a bollocking for not doing enough work the day before. Even though we'd done everything we'd been told to do by our team leader. This would have consequences lasting the week, our mans on holiday till next week so we'l see how things pan out next week. Fucking joke.The day actually was alright, mainly just watching the exhibition get set up, having a laugh with maisie.I should have next weeks blog up soon, since its actually happened already.!

No comments: