Monday 29 September 2008

Use Your Johnny Sniper on Billie Piper

Some Good Crack this Week!Monday - PerthTuesday - Working all day, was ok really - Strange. DMH practise that night, was pretty good.Wednesday - Was in perth recording a wee tune, drove back in the complete fog, unable to see anything - well scary. Drove past johns stop, and took him up to morrisons, we met mike and went to the Hunters Tryst for a couple. Pretty good banter, Seen the guy who destroyed my flowers.. They twatted off.Thursday - Started work at 6 - left my house at 5.50 and still had time to spare, impressive. Fairly ok morning, visited the toe man, then raced to perth. Steve Lawson(check my flash box) was talking about the music industry and how its all going to shit. Later that night he did a set, very impressive.Dropped the car at johns and we got fucked and went to stereo. Was dancin with this girl but i kept hitting her with my drink so she fucked off. Bit of minesweeping made it a cheap night. At the bakery john stole a pie, i paid £1 for a pie. Mike then told me he'd pocketed my pound, and wouldnt give it to me, so i knocked his pie to the floor. He threatened to 'Fuckin knock ya out' Unless i bought him a pie. I said ok..and fucked off. didnt have change for the bus so had to get a taxi. Friday - Went down to johns to find him and fin washing my car. We got my exhaust from black to silver. Picked aidan up and went through to glasgow.Enter Shikari was fucking raj - brilliant, full of minature emos, but the band is full of such energy. They played every song they have, was immense. I felt like i was on drugs. They gave out condoms called Johnny Snipers. Went back to Johns Cuz's, had a cold puddle bath. Went to the kebab shop, threw up my kebab. John got the shits, we watched house party. Decent film.Saturday - Lost my ipod somehow, iv no idea where it is.Drove home, went to JJB sports and bought my luigi costume. Aidan got luminous clothes. Picked aij up, drove to his grans. Parked outside Maisies flat. Driving while dressed up as luigi is like mario kart. Walked to espresso mondo for a quick pint, then back to maisies where we met nikki. Went to Lauras after a while. Got drunk partied etc etc. Chummed nikki to her car, then she dropped us off at the flat again, we went in the wrong door to a completely different party. Was random. eventually went back to the real party. Some twat was bein a twat so we took the piss out of him. Sang bonnie tyler, sugababes etc(out of tune). Crashed at maisiesSunday - Woke up and didnt have a clue where i was. Played some Guitar Hero. We went into scotmid with me dressed as Luigi, and had Super Mario theme tune playing on our phones.Driving home, i ran out of petrol. So had to walk to the petrol station in my costume. Was pretty funny. Going to see WMD's farewell gig 2night, party on tuesday, forward russia wed, party on friday - should be fun!

No comments: