Monday 29 September 2008

BLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Crazy week. Crammed 40 hours of work into 3 and a half days in order to give me some time to relax at the end of it all. I feel fucking shite today.Monday - Hosting 6am -6pm. Come in at 6 to find myself ruby cathy and paul norman for the first hour. Basically a pointless hour. Their chat is far too intense for that time in the morning it makes me nauseous. Had a practise with Arcane Corps at night. A lot of time at practise seems to be taken up with helping dave tidy his studio… was cool. Vicky popped over to say hi. Tuesday - same shift again. Same situation. I was team leader and it was a pretty chilled day as I remember it. This conference is a poor show for women. A couple standouts, namely some asian girl with long hair and a fantastic figure. Other than that, I would have to give it a 5. Went home and made a stir fry - woo. Starting to feel really fucking tired now. Very tough.Wednesday - 6-12 same situation. went for a 5 hour break, tried to buy some shoes but they were too uncomfortable. Went home, had a quick 5 hour rest of my eyes before going in for a floor services shift. It was a piece of piss really. Went into emondo for some fancy cocktail(what was its name corrine, it was nice!) and some JD and coke. It was pissing it down. Thursday - did a half day. Charlie had me down for the full day, but I was like fuck that I said I was only doing half. And that’s what I did. Went to my folks for a Chinese. Interesting the past 4 times iv been up there is the nights when their having a takeaway. It looks like im gonna have to sell my beast. I cant justify paying the road tax and insurance for the amount im using it. I am fucking gutted, you have no idea. I have no need for a car living in the centre of town. Gutted. Proper. Had an arcane corps practise, took the car down - I could’ve easily got the bus. Stayed at my folks house. Friday - Marvels practise in the morning, drove down which was fun. Trying to make the most of it before it goes. Good practise. New song is almost finished, and I quite like it. With a jakil-esque ending(kindof, tbh I don’t think anyone but me would get that). Picked mike and stevie up from gilmerton. And we went to see Indiana Jones. Got some popcorn, and watched literally an hour of adverts. The film was good - a good action film, but the ending of it was so shit that it made the whole film pointless. SPOILERS - The crystal skull turns into an alien, who then flies away in a spaceship….what the fuck.Got changed at the flat, and went to the tron. Necked a pint, then went to see chase and scarlet drive. Reminded of 3 years ago. The sound quality for the scarlet drive was god awful…I don’t understand how it sounded so bad. Belting out tunes like Easily, Wanna be a gangster, and Shinobi vs. Dragon Ninja - just awesome, even with the sound being pish. Wall of death was cool, I managed to keep drinking throughout it. Went down to nektar for Louises 21st. Was good. Went up to narnia with mike. Threw a coat hanger at some comedian. There was some drum kit set up in caves. Got mischievous so I put coat hangers in random places throughout the bar. Met my cousin, who Iv not seen for years. went up to the hive, and partied for a while. Kindof boring so I got a kebab - this is getting out of hand.…not to say I wasn’t thoroughly mashed.Saturday - did some shopping etc. got some beer in. Annie came up and I made her a pizza, she only eat half of it. We listened to some proper tunes, alphabeat rule. Lent her some cds. Aidan, Marc and Craig came up, we drank beer and played Mario kart. Im still to find a suitable challenger. Walked across the meadows to go to the meadows bar. Got there, and drank loads. Not really sure where the time went. Drank some high commisione(I think it was) with chin chin and kaiko and andy. bumped into the jakil beach crew for jamos birthday on the way to the hive. Ended up in the que with a deflated rubber ring round my neck. we went to the hive with becca and annie and various other people…was fucked by the end of it. Good crack. Tried to buy a kebab, but it was shut. Im gonna try and buy other things instead of kebab…like pizza or something, that’s a bit better than kebab I reckon. Maisie got back just after me, was gonna party with her but I just went to bed instead.Sunday - went and picked my car up(slightly fucked but had to be done) took it to kwik fit with mike for a new washer blade. I figure if I have to sell it, id be aswell making sure its in prime condition so that il get the most amount of money possible. Dropped the car in the drive. Road tax ran out today. So I think that’s the last time il be able to drive it. Did take it for a good rally about the bypass. A farewell send off. So gutted. Went for a sleep at home, and had some steak pie. Got a lift home. Nick and aidan came up for some pre cav carnage. Mike was gonna come but he pussied out and didn’t tell anyone. Drank some beer, listened to music, drank some vodka. Got fucked. Went to cav for about 12. that’s the way forward, no queing necessary. Decided to create a bebo photo album for the night. Some crackers you can see. Best look at them on nicks profile cos hes got more than me. Unless you just wanna see ones that im in because im so amazing. Iv got those ones. Some hammered guy was shouting at the police “your fucking useless, you never do anything”etcetc. So they pushed him over a bike and arrested him. Unlucky mate. Not so useless now. It took me all Monday morning to figure out who id actually been with at cav, other than nick and aidan of course, who were the cav crew. I figured out, we spent most of the night with James, Katy and phillipa a wee bit of mikey in there. Giovanna and Kat aswell actually. Gio had a hockey glove or something on, and was just groping people. Cav was belting out the hits, Don’t stop believing, Loch Lomond - fucking awesome haha. Left about 230, for I was smashed and had work in the morning. Got loads of voicemail from aidan and nick. One which had them running away from the police. Just the sound of them running for ages, then some total rambling sentence.This week - doing some heavy working shifts. Playing with the Marvels at cab vol on wed, supporting Tiny Dancers who are apparently pretty well know…I don’t know them myself. Friday is my 21st birthday party!! Its gonna be awesome. Oddfellows on Forrest road from 730. Followed by Liquid Rooms. Make sure your coming. And make sure to let me know if you are coming, don’t want any unexpected visitors. Get smashed. If anyone sees me leaving, don’t let me, I will try and get a kebab. Do not let me. Waaay party! Chill, and don’t forget to become an idiot.

No comments: