Monday 29 September 2008

Capadoccia Is Our King!!

Man this week was fucked up towards the end - I felt my mind unravelling, and my kebab addiction reached a peak.Monday - Did a hosting shift - standard life AGM I think. There was at least 100 members of staff on, ourselves, leiths, security, and standard life. Only 50 shareholders showed up…such a pointless exercise. Boss‘s were still going mad though. All good fun. Finally got a real nights sleep, and I cant tell you how amazing if felt.Tuesday - Exhibition tag team with Jo. We were ordered to stay in the Lomond incase the situation developed. It didn’t. The client was a wee bit nervous, but nice. piss easy shift! Pint in emondo maybe??Wednesday - Hosting all day - all went to plan as I remember. Went for a definite pint in emondo, followed by golf tavern for the champions league.. Lost a pint to Wilson. But we got given pies for half time which was sound. Met Corrine after, and we went to LC. Totally wasn’t really up for it, so I got a kebab and hit the house.Thursday - had a band practise with the Marvels which was cool - almost finished a new tune. Headed back into town to chill. Went home for some fish and chips which was quite nice. Got to drive my car into town aswell. Met Mikey and Kieran at the Tron to watch the football. Mon the hoops. Laura, Wilson and Claire met us there too. Went to Cab vol and found out we’d been put on the VIP guest list….meaning FREE drink ALL night. It was fucking awesome. We heard a rumour that the free drink was running out, so the 4 of us were kindof necking as much as possible. Especially me and laura. MON THE FUCKING HOOPS! I remember frightened rabbit being fucking awesome as usual, then more drinks, more drinks…4 drinks at a time… I rememeber the duke spirit singer had blonde hair… was upstairs… that’s all I remember. Friday - Woke up with no sheets on, in my sleeping bag. My sheets on the floor, covered in puke, resembling a kebab. Was fucked. Text jammy fanny some proper nonsense. La la la la la la sduykgfaufy. Was rough. Realised there was puke down my jeans. must’ve had a kebab since there was a napkin in my pocket. Tough. The day was a stuggle. Well worth it for the night before though, just a brilliant night. Thanks Wilson and Solen.Went into work for 630 at night. Still proper goosed. Was a long night, bunch o pricks in the form of a castle. May have found myself a bass. Just walking out the door at 130, and am asked to put all the chairs away. Gutted. Powered through it, and was given a can of coke for my efforts. Walked home and slept soundly. Saturday - Got up about 3 in the afternoon. Showered, suited and went to meet john at his work. Had a pint, then got the bus to johns. Watched some of the simpsons, john fell asleep.. Good job. So much for pizzas. Aidan eventually came without pizzas at 8 o clock. Just before we were leaving. Rozza gave us a lift to the shore. Went to debbies boat party - really cool, jazz trio and all. Expensive drinks tho…gutted. Good seeing everyone etc. went onto the poop deck with charlotte and stuff, poooop. It was weird being on a boat, because the floor slanted. Walked up to elm row and got a taxi to opium….it was rubbish..eventually got a kebab and went home.. That makes 3 kebabs in 4 days….FUCK. What am I doing. If im ever out with you, if I go to the toilet, don’t leave me unsupervised, watch the door. I need to go cold turkey from kebabs. Its shit. Sunday - got up about 2, casually strolled into town with Nick and got 3 cds. 1 jacket and 1 pair of sunglasses. And a cold drink. And some pasta. No shoes. No I pod. Some drum guy played drum in middle meadow walk. Went home, chilled. Chiiiiillll. Awesome. Next week im working 40 odd hours in 3and a half days - giving me from Thursday afternoon(now!!!) off until Wednesday!awesome. Louises 21st on Friday, Annie and Roisins end of Exams party on Saturday. Perfect.

No comments: