Monday 29 September 2008

IN THE SUN WE ARE A BLAZING - THE NEW SINGLE

Pretty good week - I had some fun, and that’s what matters.Monday - Client porter in the morning. I somehow convinced myself that an 845 start was late. As a result I was fucked from the night before. Easiest shift in a while. The client team gave a good hand, and there wasn’t much to bring in - making my shift easy. Finished at 1, SUMMER IS HERE. sat in the grass with Chazza and Rossco. Got my haircut by some whore who doesent understand anything. Bitch. It’s not that bad(or is it?), it could be a lot worse put it that way. Went and lay in the meadows for a while with Dave T, Fraser n co. Early to bed.Tuesday - Had a morning concierge shift. 530 IN THE MORNING! The worst part about it was that noone actually arrived until 730. Typical. Ah well, it gave me time to think. Was dead up until 12, then all hell broke loose. Went and sat in the meadows for a while, Tori and Kristine came to give me beer. I then went to see Chutes and Frightened Rabbit. Chutes, as usual. Frightened Rabbit were awesome. Although they didn’t play Set You Free. Which was the reason I got into them. Ah well, still bloody good - the drummer is a beast. I wouldn’t like to have to dance next to him. Went to doctors for 1. And we were all itching for a 2nd, although noone wanted to admit it. After a while we left. Got a micro pizza..CHICAGO STYLE.Wednesday - Hosting all day - I don’t remember the specifics of this day, but it was probably ok. Probably went to Emondo for a pint afterwards. Followed by meadows.Thursday - Same as Wednesday. Think I went for an arcane corps practise. Got a kebab and met annie n Roisin in the meadows.Friday - 630 start on FS. Heavy going, but Pete bought us breakfast to thank us. That’s as good an incentive as any. The rest of the day was spent active, but not too active. Got a Chinese.Saturday - Concierge all day - quiet day, John bought me breakfast - pumped out wish you were here. Nice quiet day, the sun went hiding and there was thunderstorms. Tis all good,Met Aiofe to go see Coz and Maz’s show - but we failed. And did some stuff I’m not proud of - SORRY. Will be there this week without fail. Ended up quite drunk, and went to Claire’s party at brunstfield, got hammered and ended up with a kebab. I tried on some shorts which were shorter than my boxers. Drank loads of vodka. Kebab came calling after less than an hour.Sunday - Woke up, stood on a jalepeno. Damn Kebabs! Recklessly made my way to Daves studio for arcane Corps recording. Now, any recording iv done in the past has gone - Drums, Bass, Guitars,sVocals. In that order. Ramage goes Drums Guitars, Bass, Vocals. Not a bad thing necessarily - just means I didn’t get anything done on the day I thought I would be doing stuff. Consequences for the next day. I got Sweet and sour chicken, and a pint in emondo. I have been suffering from toothache all week - its severely shit. Summer is here, and the goose is getting fat. My Birthday is 6th June at a secret location - if you want an invite let me know, I will be inviting people soon.Cheers!

No comments: