Monday 29 September 2008

Cav Cav Super Cav - Especially on a Sunday

HolaMonday - Up in perth again i believe, DMH practise that night as well i think, which we got some good shit done.Tuesday - Hosting all day, Team leader - quite alright. Was ready to go home to sleep after, when i popped into EMONDO for some gay cocktails with Mike, John, Tori, Beth, Corrine, Johno, Others, Hot Girls. The bill came to £40 for me mike and J, so we got some strongbow and went to the meadows, not before singing cav a song. Met some random dudes, told some bad jokes, and tried to fit into the swing. Went back to emondo, slyly drank my cider(to cors disgust) then went to stereo, where i dont remember much, we went back to Corrines flat which is very nice. Unfortunately we didnt get to stay long. Mike Decided to go as my mario brother for haloween, lets hope he doesent botch the job!Wednesday - Went to Perth for recording with mike, but dates got mixed up so nothing happened.Thursday - Bought myself a loop pedal and a book, then drove to perth for 2 mins to talk to pete. At night i had a practise with Ross and the celtic guys.Friday - I did something during the day..just cant remember what..At night decided to go to mikes with Aij and Kierbo, got pissed there for a bit, then hit the hive. Met Carrie who was nailed, some funny stuff happened but cant remember exactly what. Some girl kept topping up my double vodka(already pretty strong!!) with a bottle of glens. As a result i got fucked. I had to stop Carrie from running into the boys toilet, she was goin mental at me haha! Went home after getting a kebab, to sleep.Saturday - Started Concierge at 2, standard day really. Sunday - Concierge all day - starting at 630..was pretty knackered. Went home and seen my cousins which was good!This week.. No gigs again, but i found out im playing Liquid Room on 11th Nov with DMH, Billy Liar AND Carrie. 3 Sets in 1 night! if u like me, come and see it.Goin to see SHIKARI on friday YES. Also Haloween party on sat, so need to get my costume sorted!tara

No comments: